Key learning outcomes:
- Understand the various components and features of the MIT app inventor platform through app development course online
- Learn to make basic animation and gaming apps and download them on your android phone.
- Understand designing concepts behind making apps
- Learn about various input and output components/sensors in app development
- Hands-on practice on the programming of the apps
- Make fun games and web-based apps using mobile phone inbuilt sensors, web viewer, and URL
- Learn the use of variables and lists in programming. Using a list to make interactive quiz games
- Make location-based apps messaging apps
- Apply the concepts of Artificial intelligence and machine learning through app design and programming.
How it works?
Step 1 - Contact us to book a Free trial class
Step 2 - Enroll for the course if you like the Trial class
Step 3 - Students progress is tracked throughout the course
Step 4 - Extra resources and support given to each student
Step 5 - Continue your coding and Robotics journey with us by taking up advanced courses
My son has enrolled in the robotics course in Lego education EV3. The curriculum is very methodical and comprehensive.
He is enjoying various challenges and assignments while gaining a good understanding of robotics design and programming concepts.
Highly recommend RoboGems for coding and robotics courses.
My Son is in 7th Grade. He is loving his coding and Arduino classes.
He is learning Coding and STEM concepts in Arduino doing hands-on projects.
He loves to talk about his ideas in developing Games and Animation projects. He wishes to take up Robotics upon completion of the Arduino course.
Thanks to Robogems for methodical and engaging coding and Arduino classes.
My Son is enjoying the courses in App development and coding. The instructors are very friendly, knowledgeable, and encouraging to the Kids.
I highly recommend RoboGems for coding and App development courses.
My little one has gained immense interest in robotics and coding.
She loves to make amazing projects in Coding and Robotics classes and loves to talk about it with a lot of confidence and pride.