In this course, you will learn about the basics of artificial intelligence and machine learning, including what these technologies are and how they are used. You will also learn about the different types of artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms, and how to choose the right algorithm for your data. Finally, you will learn about some of the ethical concerns surrounding artificial intelligence and machine learning, and how to avoid bias in your models.
- Students will learn how computer systems perform tasks without human intervention using Artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Students will develop skills needed by future employers.
- As more companies adopt AI and ML into their business models, there will be an increased demand for skilled workers who can use these tools effectively.
- Students will become more creative thinkers.
- Students will have access to information they need to succeed.