Key learning outcomes:
- Build a strong foundation in programming
- Practice basic programming concepts such as sequencing and loops
- Make programs to experience Science and Maths concepts in action.
- Develop error-free Scratch programs using debugging and testing of the program
- Develop computational thinking skills while learning Scratch programming for kids
- Learn key programming skills such as functions, various types of loops, variables, conditionals
- Learn advanced programming concepts Mathematical operations, Decision structures, a Deeper exploration of loops, and string processing.
- Develop a problem-solving mindset through various projects and challenges.
- Share and collaborate with the worldwide Scratch community
- Publish your own youtube channel/video
How it works?
Step 1 - Contact us to book a Free trial class
Step 2 - Enroll for the course if you like the Trial class
Step 3 - Students progress is tracked throughout the course
Step 4 - Extra resources and support given to each student
Step 5 - Continue your coding and Robotics journey with us by taking up advanced courses
My son has enrolled in the robotics course in Lego education EV3. The curriculum is very methodical and comprehensive.
He is enjoying various challenges and assignments while gaining a good understanding of robotics design and programming concepts.
Highly recommend RoboGems for coding and robotics courses.
My Son is in 7th Grade. He is loving his coding and Arduino classes.
He is learning Coding and STEM concepts in Arduino doing hands-on projects.
He loves to talk about his ideas in developing Games and Animation projects. He wishes to take up Robotics upon completion of the Arduino course.
Thanks to Robogems for methodical and engaging coding and Arduino classes.
My Son is enjoying the courses in App development and coding. The instructors are very friendly, knowledgeable, and encouraging to the Kids.
I highly recommend RoboGems for coding and App development courses.
My little one has gained immense interest in robotics and coding.
She loves to make amazing projects in Coding and Robotics classes and loves to talk about it with a lot of confidence and pride.